VISION – A world with access to the beauty of the Bible for everyone!
– A wellspring of Media Arts!
MISSION – SABEEL MEDIA inspires and enables Christians and Muslims to bridge cultural differences by creating and distributing high quality, multilingual, artistic products promoting God’s Word in culturally relevant forms.
PURPOSE – To produce and distribute high quality artistic materials of spiritual, moral, cultural, and ethical value in various languages.
At Sabeel Media WE BELIEVE…
- that God’s Word transforms lives bringing healing and reconciliation
- training and building capacity in others
- that people do not have adequate access to God’s Word.
- in narrative stories being one of the most powerful and accessible way to communicate truth and love.
- in embracing all artistic genres in the Scriptures including lament, music & poetry.
- in communicating in language and terminology that is clear, beautiful and understandable by the majority of the speakers of a language.
- in collaborating and the power of working together.
- in service to all!
- in using a full panorama of media mix to connect with all audience members including but not limited to, audio, video, as well as print.
- in integrating into our community, building upon the diversities in our society in hopes of bringing about the best in each one of us with mutual respect, honor & loving our neighbors
- in capturing the exceptional beautiful artistic nature of the scriptures in all our media content creation.
- in connecting people with the best media tools that speak to them easily!
Our Board of Directors
Danny Dyess – Board Chairperson
Ken Keisling – Board Member
Phil Saksa – Board Member
Befkadu Meshesha – Board Member
Stephen Coats – Director